Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wow, it has been awhile.......




Dear Readers,


Wow, it has been awhile since I last posted! Time truly does travel fast. It is hard to believe that it has been almost 2 years since I started this blog. I never dreamed so many Straight Wives and Gay Husbands would reach out for support. I am constantly reminded by readers how difficult it can be to find a professional that truly understands the situation. It is my wish to be a part of the change I wish to see in the professional therapy and counseling world. It is my mission to continue offering quality care and consultation to Straight Wives. As well as, educating people and professionals on the importance of truly understanding the needs of Straight Wives.



It has been a true blessing to be able to offer my support to all of you. May all of you find your lighthouse during your storm.



Love and blessings to all,


Misti Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment